1. All the photos on this blog were snapped with a Nokia 5610 Xpress Music phone. Exception includes the pics taken in Hong Kong/Macau, where I shamelessly borrowed a friend's camera and went into snapping-frenzy mood. And some other travel photos stolen (with/without knowledge of proprietor's) from the others. Whoops. Now I'll get a summon to appear in court for plagiarism.
3. I work as a pharmacist. And I'm rather polite in real life. =P Those imagining a raging, ranting and rambling Motormouth may be in for a shock. Hehehe ... Unless you're gettin' on my nerves. Or stealing my food. Grrrr .....
4. One of my favourite food happens to be the PETAI. Cooked in sambal with prawns, or barbecued with squids, or even fried with rice, I like them stinking beans, ensuring a bloody good time with mates after the meal, breathing stinkbombs into their faces. But most do not share my love for the under-rated beans. Sigh ....
Come to think of it, I like most stinking/rotten/yucky stuff. From fermented beancurd (foo yee and stinky tofu) to petai, and durians to salted fish. And those are the milder stuff. Weirdest stuff I've put into my mouth? Those deep-fried scorpions in Beijing. And they were crispy, salty and delicious. But pricey, at about RM5/pc, if I recall correctly. Others include the creepy-crawlies from Thailand, squirrels, and such.
Still searching for those of same interests, so we can venture to Lawan Kuda near Gopeng for a taste of the exotic stuff. Any takers?
5. My most hated food/green for the moment = LEMONGRASS/SERAI. No offense to the Lyrical one, but I can't stand the overpowering aroma of them in my food. In miniscule amount, like in TomYam soup, I can still bear the taste. But not when boiled in water and drank. Bad experience with some Lemon Myrtle drink some years ago.
6. I LOVE travelling. That explains my love for this current job, when I get to travel for free. AND earn some $$$ in return. Never get tired from travelling, sometimes continuously even. Though mostly local destinations. But with Air Asia, now everyone can fly. Ahem .... Depending on the destination though. My next target? HANOI.