Subscribe to my RSS Feeds

Motormouth From Ipoh

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Delicious by Ms. Read @ 1Utama, KL

After the meal at Italiannie's, we walked a few rounds, before my sweet tooth started aching (no, not aching cz of the dessert, but rather, aching for attention ... haha). We reached Bakerzin, but as much as I would like to step in and try their desserts, they seemed a bit too petite la. One gobble and all gone. Hehe ... 'Hey, what's that a few doors away?' Haha, The 1st time i came for desserts, this shop did not disappoint. Erm, the food didn't, but the service surely did.


So, we stepped in, could not get the sofas this time, (aiya, old already, back aching ma) so were seated somewhere at a corner. Realized the lighting was cool, spotlight effect, but BAD for photography. Plus, I use my camera phone only, cz no $$$ to buy camera. Oh whatever ... these pics will have to make do. No need to browse the menu, straight go last page, haha. Actually, made up my mind on what to order, as the previous time we had the Pavlova and Crumble (blog next time la =P), and did not get to satisfy our lust for chocolate. Pavlova was chocolate alright, with chocolate shavings, but it was different. So, guess what i ordered? Haha .. a no-brainer for sure ...


Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream

Wow, look at THAT! Lots of chocolate sauce, and warm chocolate cake underneath the cold vanilla ice cream! All melting away .... aaahhh .... my heart as well. Hehe. Might be a little bit too sweet for some, plus the ice cream was quite cold, sure to tingle the nerves of your tooth. =P But reli reli sinfully rich, and perfect for those sweet cravings. At RM11.90, consider a worthy contender of favourite dessert joint!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their brownie is sinfully good but the portion seem smaller nowadays.

wmw said...

This is my fave dessert whenever I go Delicious :o)

J2Kfm said...

jason : Really? gotta try them sometime. Love brownies also la. Last time even Secret Recipe's I also liked. Hehe ...

wmw : Oh reli? I think you've just found the same adoring fan here like you!

Min said...

Wah, all the your pics you took using your camera phone is it? All photos are clear and nice wo...wondering what's ur phone model? I want to get myself a new camera soon, my handphone is not that good for taking pics...

J2Kfm said...

szemin : eh, my hp not promoted as camera phone la, Sony Ericsson popular for camera phones. Mine is Nokia 5610 Xpress Music. 3.2 megapixels only. But takes not bad photos cz got Auto-Focus. But at nite, it fails, terribly. I also wanna buy camera la.

Allyssa said...

Argh! I Stole your pic n put it on my blog!!! Sry i cudnt help it! Hope you dont mind! Was overcome by emotion when i saw the pic.. sniff sniff.. Had to blog about all the love that was welling up inside of me before i exploded!!

hehheh.. i linked ur blog to the pic.. but say the word n i'll take it down aight..

J2Kfm said...

allyssa : haha, its ok. not copyright protected anyway. but my photos tend to be slightly blurry as I'm using a phone camera.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

pathetic customer service, to start of the lady at the reception who was incharge of guest to be seated had a look as if she had been perpetually attending funeral services.
we were informed that we had to pay rm25 for a small cake we brought in to cut for my one year old nephew, even though we had ordered drinks etc, so we paid for what we had and moved to coffee bean and asked the assistant manager if she would oblige a little boy’s cake cutting ceremony with a cake we had bought, they were happy to oblige. that is what is called excellent customer service
DELICIOUS customer service SUCKS TO THE CORE!!!!!

J2Kfm said...

Oh they did not let you all cut your own cake? That's disgraceful. Maybe cz they're trying hard to sell theirs?

Indeed, 1Utama's outlet has been plagued by lacklustre service until now. I went few weeks ago, and I had to literally stand up and wave for my bill.

But I can't deny that the place still serves one of the better desserts in town.

Nivea Coupon said...

I don't know who was the first person ever to think about pairing warm chocolate cake with cold vanilla ice cream but that is one of the BEST inventions of all time.

Lysol coupons said...

0 financing on new cars
Hankook Optimo H727
Nitto Terra Grappler
Fictitious Business Name California
Diesel Mechanic Schools
Shampoo for Oily hair
Coppola Keratin Treatment
Best mattress for back pain
Retirement gift ideas